"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Don't You Love Me?

>> Monday, July 23, 2007

OK, I know it is only the 23rd... But scrap bribing has been up since Thursday and I have not one comment?

Do you not like it? Would you all prefer something "made"? More albums? Or cards? Created pages that you only have to add pictures to? Because I can do that...

Let me know... I can do something diffrent for this month...

2 comments:

lila 6:16 AM  

my post is up jodi :)

lila 6:29 AM  

I posted at both blogs :) Is that cheating? lol
Yeah--count it only once.
Bubbi

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP