"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Infomercial; No Midnight Viewing Required

>> Monday, July 16, 2007

I’m not a big TV watcher. And when I do watch shows TiVo has kindly recorded them. I honestly can’t tell you what time or channel most are on. Because of this I don’t often see the revolutionary products that fill the airwaves. With TVProductsForLess.com I don’t have to.

Clicking through this site I am intrigued by the Driveway Alarms. Being at home alone with the girls I am always surprised when the door bell rings and I am not expecting anyone. A little added security might be nice…

And who doesn't love Chia Pets? New and improved figures...

Then there’s the Zorbeez, a super absorbent cloth. They would probably be great for cleaning my windows… Which reminds me, I really need to do that.

With so many new products you could click around here all day and find tons of products you never knew you needed. Which begs the question, “Why didn’t I think if that?”

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP