"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Garden Dreaming

>> Monday, July 16, 2007

I know that I have mentioned many times how much I like to shop online. No driving, no hauling the girls around, no crowds, no lines… It’s perfect.

What’s not so perfect is my yard. It’s dull. Boring. Uninspiring. And undecorated. But check this out: Online Discount Mart.

Home and garden décor. Right now they are offering a 10% discount to all online shoppers through the end of summer. And you don’t have to spend a certain amount to get the discount. No minimum order. What a great deal!

Look at this cute Tavern Toadhouse. The girls would be fascinated if we had a toad in our garden.

And Brenna loves feeding the birds at grandma's house so we should probably get a few birdfeeders.

With my adoration of mythical creatures you can bet I have been on the lookout for the perfect garden gnome. And I think I found him- just look at this cutie!

What are your home and garden needing? Get over to Online Discount Mart . Remember: 10% off all online orders through the end of summer!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP