"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Hi, This Is Me...

>> Monday, July 16, 2007

Business cards are something most people don't think about. Probably because most of them are dull. I know that ours, though they have our business logo, are very plain. And most are. They have a logo and the necessary info. Dull.

I'm sure that many of you know that I have a little travel blog floating around. It's small but growing. What many of you don't know is that I am actually receiving offers from hotels and attractions to visit and then write about my experience. In my mind there isn't much better than free travel. So I'm thinking I should, maybe get some business cards.

But not just any business cards. I want something fun. Something fresh. Something that not only says, but also shows, what I am about.

So when I found the business card templates on this site I was immediately excited. I love that I can create just what I want easily online. (Because you all know how I love online shopping.)

This site is easy to use and includes tutorials so you are sure to create your design correctly. And they have a variety of products including magnetic business cards, letterhead and envelopes.

The prices are very competitive, even with shipping added. I'm really impressed with this website. Give Great FX Business Cards next time you need business cards.

1 comments:

smtigg 10:29 AM  

Try vistaprint.com.
They're incredibly inexpensive. I just ordered some-- I'll let you know how they are in quality once they get in.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP