"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Ahhh, Tuesday

>> Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I feel like I am accomplishing things today. Of course that is because my "mother's helper" is here. I'm really trying to get Meritt to buy one of the houses in my neighborhood that is for sale. Then I could have my helper all year round!

So far I reconstructed the front left bumper on the Jeep and began painting. I need more paint. I'm going to work on the stickers soon. And, since the "radio" is missing I think I may print a map, laminate it, run it through my Xyron sticker maker, attach it and call it a GPS. Then I just have to figure out what to do with the "cell phone holder". Maybe I'll make it into a flower vase like the VW Beetle's have.

I also wrote a new post over on my travel site. This one is much more local- the Amana Colonies. It is one of our favorite places to visit.

So go over there, check out my other blog and don't forget to check back later this week for the finished Jeep.

1 comments:

Anonymous 6:11 AM  

Can't wait to see pictures!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP