"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Bush Doctrine

>> Friday, September 10, 2004

An interesting discussion of the Bush Doctrine as it relates to the War on Terror.

Stopping terrorists from attacking Americans is my number one issue and the main reason I'm voting for Bush/Cheney on November 2nd. Jody picked up a book containing all of Bush's policy speeches at Cheney's townhall meeting on Tuesday. There is so much there that I didn't know before and I've only read a handful of speeches. The media isn't obscuring Bush's policies are they? Nawww.

To anyone who considers the war wrong or immoral, I would like to point out the terrorist events in Spain, Russia, Indonesia, Jordan, and the Philippines. I would also like to point out that we have already captured several Islamic terrorists trying to get into the US or already in the US. Stopping, killing or capturing them before they can commit random acts of horror is my number one issue. If we can't keep our citizens safe, all other domestic issues become moot and will be repealed in order to pay for increased police/military presence at home.

I want to hear what you have to say.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP