"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Warm Sand Would Feel Good in My Toes Right Now

>> Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Winter has barely begun (ugh, I’m not sure I can handle 4 – 5 more months of this!) and I am sick of it. Though I am not a beach girl I have to admit that sand and sun sound really nice right about now.

So, in an effort to warm myself (because I am colder this year than I have ever been) I set myself in front of the fireplace and cruised beach vacations.

I have to admit that when I think of heading to the beach a Jersey Shore beach Vacation isn’t at the top of my list. But the Morey’s Piers water parks and amusement park looked mighty inviting. And the fact that I could find Resorts in Wildwood NJ and the Jersey Shore from the same website, well, that just simplifies things.

Of course Morey’s Piers is closed for the season but it’s not too early to plan for next year- especially if you live near there. Right now they are having their annual holiday sale: December 1 through January 9 customers can saved nearly 40% on a Season Pass to both waterparks. Or, if you’re planning a Jersey Shore beach Vacation for next year you can get great savings on those water park passes now. And be sure to check out their weekly specials all year round!

Those would make great stocking stuffers. It would definitely give you something warm to look forward to if you’re someplace cold (like I am).

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP