"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

And the Blankie Winner Is...

>> Thursday, December 04, 2008

Republished just in case some of you are checking in on the Blankie Winner:

On Tuesday I got an email from Litany at Fill in the Blankie that goes a like this:
Hi Jody,


I have been watching the contest and I really want all three to win a Christmas blankie. Not saying to stop everything dead in its tracks but each of these babies needs a Christmas blankie in my opinion… how do you feel about that?

If you could get the addresses for me I will have two more made and shipped to them.

Sincerely,
Litany

http://www.fillintheblankie.com


So we have three winners! The two nominated babies will be receiving a custom made Fill in the Blankie directly from them and the third my family (and my mom who made the nomination) will hand deliver to Blank Children's Hospital to the first NeoNatal ICU baby on Christmas day (or to Mercy's NICU if Blank doesn't have a Christmas baby).

I want to thank Fill in the Blankie for their very generous gift and make sure that you all visit them for your next special gift-giving need. Babies, baptisms, adoptions, "just because"... You can create the perfect gift.

5 comments:

Whozat 10:31 PM  

Thanks so much, to you and to Fill in the Blankie!

As beautiful as it is, and as much as I was wanting to win, I hated the idea of taking it from one of the other nominees, especially Baby #3, so this works out beautifully!

Now, I'm going to go give a shout-out to both of you on my blog!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife 11:28 PM  

Hurray! Thank you Fill In The Blankie for being so wonderful! :)

Beeb 2:01 AM  

Aww! I was coming over here to vote, but I like this outcome even better. :)

Unknown 7:31 AM  

Thank you so much to you and to Littany for your generousity!!! I know my neice is going to love it!

Anonymous 8:10 PM  

This is a heartfelt Christmas to those of us who nominated a baby and to Littany for providing 2 more blankies. This is a Christmas that has the real meaning of the season!

Thanks, Jody's Mom

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP