"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

More from Laine's Babies!

>> Wednesday, December 03, 2008

With Christmas baking galloping toward us at full speed Brenna was thrilled when I told her that Elaine from Laine's Babies had set her up with her very own apron and chef's hat- perfect for keeping clean and keeping her hair out of her face while we make those yummy truffles for her teachers!

This adorable apron has a gingerbread theme and three pockets for essential cooking items. The chef's hat has an elastic band at the back so it will fit a child's head... or even an adult's! (Yes, I tried it on! I'm not sure if Brenna's head is big or if mine is small...)

Your little chef will feel so grown up and professional! This is a great gift for your kitchen helper!

And best of all Laine's Babies items are washable, affordable (aprons begin at $7 and chef's hats at $5) and completely customizable (for special orders just contact Elaine and let her know what you're looking for- she'll create just what you desire!)

I can guarantee that this apron and hat will be seeing a lot of use- I know a little girl whose aunt bought her an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas...

2 comments:

Jennifer 6:50 AM  

I remember when I was young my grandmother made all of us kids an apron... something I wish I would have kept for my kids.

Laine 10:39 AM  

Thanks Jody! She looks adorable!! :)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP