"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A Little Gift to Wrap?

>> Monday, December 15, 2008

My family is doing something a bit different this year at my grandparent's house for Christmas. Gifts are never exchanged, except for gifts to/from the grandparents. This year one of my aunts decided to have a Christmas Trivia Quiz. In order to participate you have to bring a gift. This can be a re-gift item, something you don't use but don't want to throw out or something new but inexpensive (not over $5). Since I have family members who read this blog I'm not going to tell you what I am sharing, but I am going to share my wrapping...


These are paper "balls" that I downloaded from The Toymaker's Christmas paper toys. The PDF downloads are all free and she has many gift bags and boxes, cards, and even a paper goose. Just print, cut, fold & glue (I used glue dot strips). Voila! Instant gift wrap!

Head over to The Toymaker and see all the wonders she has created. Every holiday you can think of- she has it covered. As well as "just for fun" items! Sign up for the email updates and, if you are in the spirit of the holiday, make a donation to keep the beautiful (and free) goodies coming! And check out Marilyn's books on Amazon!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP