"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Gifts Still to Buy?

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008

OK, so I’ve been sharing a lot about the great stuff Sears has had going on lately. And it has made me recall their old slogan “The softer side of Sears”. Well, I gotta tell you that I think this is a cooler side of Sears than I’ve seen in a long time.

Yep, you guessed it- more great sale prices this weekend! The sale began on 12/7 and runs thru 12/13. The reason this caught my eye is because my camera has been being, well, a bit flighty lately. It doesn’t want to focus, the flash isn’t always working and the pictures just aren’t as crisp as they used to be. And I have loved my Canon Powershot. So when I saw that the Canon Powershot 8.0-megapixel 4X optical zoom digital camera is on sale for $149.99 I was pretty happy. And then I saw that it also has a $20 instant savings… Well, I’m practically giddy.

And, if you’re like us (meaning without cable and not planning to get it just to watch local channels) you might be interested in this Sylvania 20” class LCD HDTV for $199.99. You save $100 (while quantities last).

Of course these are only two of the many items Sears has on sale right now. If you’ve gifts still to buy you may want to check it out.


Post?slot_id=28535&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP