"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Tomorrow Can't Be Thursday!

>> Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Have I mentioned that I am hosting "A Night of Christmas Cheer" tomorrow night? I haven't? That's because it has snuck up on me! I have been asked to share my testimony so I need to get that written up. I'm actually going to use a bit from The Paper Bag Christmas.

I also have to clean my house, bake a dessert and do a bit more decorating.

I need a nanny!

1 comments:

Tamara B 4:20 PM  

I'm super excited about reading your testimony, I'm glad you linked to it!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP