"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Was Chosen. Now I'm Accountable. Yikes.

>> Friday, December 05, 2008

I've often thought that one reason I don't lose weight is that I am the only one I am accountable to. Because, seriously, if I'm the only one I'm answering to, well, I'll just say that cheeseburger looks better than a salad...

Back in November I signed up to be a Flat Belly Diet tester. Last week I received an email that I was chosen and my book came the other day. They have me all set up with a weight loss blog and everything.

Now I'm accountable to someone else. Yikes!

For more on the Flat Belly Diet click here.

2 comments:

Paula Reece 11:20 AM  

Hey, congrats! I hear you on that whole "accountable" thing. I'm pretty sure the half a bag of dark chocolate chips I ate last night about midnight won't be on that diet... If anyone can do it, you can! You go, girl!

Anonymous 9:30 PM  

Wishing you the best of luck and all the will power and perserverance you can muster! I don't think I've had a "flat belly" in my entire life!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP