"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

3 1/2 Shopping Days Til Christmas

>> Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wow… Christmas is 4 days away. And Wednesday isn’t even a “whole day” if you’re talking about doing any Christmas shopping. So, basically, there are 3 ½ shopping days until Christmas.

Got all your gifts?

I don’t. I have to get a gift card to a certain coffee place for my coffee-loving babysitter. I’m still waiting for my mom’s custom gift to make its way to my door (should have been here Friday as it reached the local mail sorting station last Monday. Now I’m worried the USPS lost it.) And I still have my dad to buy for.

My dad is about the most difficult person on the planet to buy a gift for. He needs nothing, he doesn’t express a desire for anything in particular and his hobbies, well, I’m not entirely sure what his hobbies are although they seem to include fixing anything that may go wrong in my (and my sibling’s) homes.

Since I’m at a loss I’m checking out the last minute gifts from Kmart. Surely I can find inspiration online and since all 25,000 of their “Under $25” gifts are also available in stores I can find the perfect gift online and head out in this freezing cold weather we’re having to buy it. Maybe I’ll pick up some new thermals while I’m there, too.

If you’re still needing gifts check out a few of the great deals Kmart has for under $25:
• Craftsman® 23-inch hand tool box with comfort handle
• Martha Stewart Everyday tall nickel pillar candleholders
• Route 66 girls fashion hoodies and embellished jeans
• Joe Boxer men’s and women’s two- and three-piece cozy sleep sets
• Just Kidz® Deluxe soft-bodied 16” doll set with stroller
• LeapFrog Leapster Learning Games, various titles

And while you’re online looking into those last minute gifts from Kmart be sure to sign up for their email updates for special store hours, in-store deals and online-only sales to find the best value during their holiday shopping.

Post?slot_id=29260&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

The Fritz Facts 9:57 PM  

We were at Kmart tonight. I love their selection of inexpensive gifts. With the way we are all stretching our budgets, this has been a huge help.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP