"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Psychic connection... or coincidence?

>> Monday, January 17, 2005

Last week Doug gave me flowers "just because". Stargazer lilies and a red tipped pink rose in a red vase. Beautiful.

Funny thing is, earlier in the day I was thinking "I would really love it if Doug would give me flowers." Now, I'm not really a flower person. Sure, they're nice, but they die. Now a good chocolate... ummm, there's the way to my heart. But, this day, I thought "flowers."

And flowers I got. And it's not like Doug brings home flowers on a regular basis so this isn't something I could expect.

Now, I ask you, psychic connection or coincidence?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP