"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Baby Love

>> Monday, January 24, 2005

We had family photos taken on Sunday. This time the lovely Brenna stayed awake for it. We actually got some very good pictures.

Brenna has been sleeping through the night and I am becoming used to it and sleeping through the night as well.

Each night before bed I stop in Brenna's room to check on her. She sleeps soundly, arms stretched straight out to her sides or above her head, little fists clenched tight. I lightly stroke her hair, run my finger tips over her cheeks. And I am wholly overwhelmed by the love I feel for her.

Does this feeling last forever? Are you mothers of older children still so moved?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP