"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Mommy's Sick

>> Friday, January 28, 2005

Mommies shouldn't be allowed to get sick. It should be decreed by Mother Nature. But this mommy is and there is nothing coherent coming out of her head right now.

I had planned to do a nice piece on this article. Iowa has the 16th highest property taxes in the US. Shocking. But because I am way too tired and way too sick you are going to have to go & read the article yourself.

I also had important things to say, but, alas, they are gone, replaced by the heavy, wet cotton that has become my brain.

I would like to thank the makers of Purell. I'm practically bathing in it in an attempt to keep Brenna well. Between that & the anitbodies in breast milk I'm hoping she can escape with nary a sniffle.

I wish you all a healthy weekend. Me, I'm gonna be chugging OJ and hot tea like they are going out of style.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP