"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

This "Fountain of Youth" Actually Worked on My Crows Feet!

>> Monday, December 08, 2008

Infusion_therapy


The last few years I’ve noticed lines forming by my eyes and I’ve been none too happy about it. I’ve tried many products but none have given me noticeable results. So when I was asked to try Dermalastyl I said OK. After all, it couldn’t hurt.

The reason I said yes to Dermalastyl is because it contains Tropoelastin, which has been used in Army hospitals to help wounds heal quicker. Surely the lines on my face are much less severe than war wounds.

I received my sample a couple weeks ago and began using the product nightly as I wasn’t sure if my sensitive skin would react to it. Not only did I not have a reaction to it but within 3 days, using it only once a day, my skin felt softer and the lines around my eyes were less noticeable (which means my powder didn’t settle into them by 3 pm and make me look exhausted!). After two weeks of use I’m really impressed and will certainly be buying more after my supply runs out.

A two months supply is $89, which is less than the products my dermatologist sells to me for the same purpose. And, if you break down the cost, that is $1.50 per day. I’m betting many of us spend more than that on snacks or coffee. Still not sure? Visit the Dermalastyl website and watch the channel 3 news report. There is also a 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t satisified.

Post?slot_id=28277&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP