"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

>> Monday, December 22, 2008

I actually had a website I have worked with ask me for a button! The only problem? I didn't have one. So I worked up this graphic this afternoon. What do you think? I really like the mom on a laptop and the daughter leaning on her reading. Cozy... And kind of how I picture my household in a couple of years. I'm not sure about the lettering on the side, though. With all the background olors it's difficult to find one that was easy to read. Thoughts?

Iowa Geek button


Now... Can anyone tell me how to make that nice little box that goes underneath so all my fine friends can "grab the code"?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP