"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Maybe I Should Lock Them in Their Room?

>> Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My afternoon sabbatical is slipping away from me... I can feel it. Caelan, my great napper, is beginning to refuse to nap. Oh, she still needs to nap, she just doesn't want to. I can put her in bed, even in my bed with a movie, and, within minutes, she is by my side wanting something.

I've sent her back to her room twice in the last 20 minutes, which took about 7 minutes each time. Let me tell you, not much can be accomplished in 6 minutes.

And I'm not even trying to get her to nap, I just want her to play. It's not like the playroom isn't full of toys. I even found this timer that could fit right into their kitchen.When it goes off - with whirling blades and music - they can leave their room.

Anyone else have any attractive kitchen timers to show me? It has to be able to set to 90 minutes. Surely 90 minutes in their room isn't bad... Is it?

1 comments:

The Fritz Facts 10:06 PM  

That is so cool! I love it.

I don't have a cool timer...unless my microwave counts...does it??

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP