"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Thank You Kyle!

>> Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A big THANK YOU goes out to Kyle in Des Moines. He made my day!

I was drudging through cleaning when I noticed a box on the front steps. The side said "Babies R Us". Knowing that I didn't order anything I wondered for a minute and then realized that someone sent us a baby gift!

So, again, thank you Kyle for adding some brightness to my day! When you feel like a whale dragging itself around on a beach the thought means so much!

BTW- when I first moved to Des Moines in 1990 I lived on the same street you live on now. Sing it with me: "It's a small world, after all. It's a small, small world."

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP