"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Morning Rambling

>> Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It is shortly before 7am and I am coming to you from our back deck. It is a lovely, though dewey, morning and the air has a slight chill to it. My laptop is sitting on Brenna's Disney Princesses placemat to keep it dry and I am sipping Irish Breakfast Tea and enjoying a bagel without someone beside me saying, "Bite, bite." It's almost as nice as showering alone.

I was awakened this morning by a totally weird pregnancy dream. I gotta say, you don't undestand weird until you have pregnancy dreams. This one included one of Doug's grandmothers, my brother and sister, two of my sister's friends from high school (at their high school ages), a very large stadium where the MN Wild were playing hockey and in another part there was a basketball game going on and people were "diving" from the higher seats to the lower. I lost Doug somewhere, had to find my way to his grandmother's house with my brother and one of my sister's friends, found my sister at a Renaissance Festival, still couldn't find Doug, got harassed by two very bad Renaissance cross dressers... It was all very surreal. And vivid.

There are lots of people walking their dogs this morning. One lady's dog just pooped. I was actually watching to see if she cleaned it up- and she did. I really dislike people who don't clean up after their dogs. Toby would probably really enjoy a walk but I am at the waddling stage right now and can't have him pulling on the leash.

A school bus just stopped- at 7 am- am picked up the girls across the creek. YIKES! 7am! And they live in town! They must be one of the first stops on a circular route. Crap, can you imagine being on a bus for what must be an hour when you live maybe 10 minutes from the school? Egads!

Geese are flying east over my house from the lake to who-knows-where. A crane just did a fly-by of the gazebo on my deck. He was huge.

It's shortly after 7am. In a minute the coffee maker will begin grinding beans, Brenna will wake and my day will "officially" begin. The chill in the air will turn to humidity and the air conditioning will turn on.

If you made it through this rambling post I congratulate you. I don't think I've ever written so much and said so very little!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP