"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Policy posts

>> Monday, October 17, 2005

UPDATE: Here are new the policy posts. Please help me edit them. Challenge me on points that you think are weak or need further discussion.

10/25/2005: Value Iowa



Here are a few posts I've done concerning state policy matters. This is a start of the "getting to know me" phase of the campaign. I will be laying out more specific policy statements in the near future.

The day our daughter came into our life
"Getting to know you" viral post

Meeting VP Cheney

Healthcare, part I
Healthcare, part II
Drugs from Canada (remember that one?)
Allow the free market to work

Iowa Values Fund
Iowa Values Fund Redux

The ACLU

Jobs, outsourcing and income taxes
Keep the minimum wage the same
Economic numbers


List of domestic policy items I support (just a list, no commentary)

Cognitive Disconnect

Biased story about military job satisfaction

Armed self-defense

Computer security

My thoughts on cuts at a national level

Blogging, the new media

Delay and more cuts

Social Security


I have several posts about the presidential election, my time in the US Army and the war on Islamic terrorists. Go through the archives if you are interested in reading them, or, if enough people want I can do a roundup of those posts too.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP