"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A Few Changes

>> Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Last week we got a very disgusting comment on a post of the Princess's shopping. It was enough to cause me to make a few changes. I had Doug remove our last name & location from the blog, and I have removed my email and profile. If anyone wants to contact me and doesn't have my email just leave a message in the comments & I'll get back to you.

I'm sure it was just a random asshole, but it was enough to freak me out a bit. Unfortunately Haloscan doesn't have a way to block anonymous messages. We got his IP... if he comes back we'll be able to track him down. Don't f**k with a geek, loser.

I'll continue to post photos of the Princess...I know that many of you need them to get through your week.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP