"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Mundane Days

>> Sunday, June 04, 2006

Nothing blogworthy seems to happen in my life. If it doesn't involve Brenna or some pregnancy tidbit it seems I have nothing to share.

Doug spent most of yesterday knocking on doors in preparation for the primary on Tuesday. He is the underdog- I would love to see him win just to prove all the "big money" in the area wrong. But, alas, money seems to buy political seats. Just another problem with our government.... I guess that until all of us "little people" demand change we just won't see it.

Sigh.

Brenna allowed us to sleep in until 8:30 this morning. Lovely. And now she is down for a nap while mommy & daddy veg in the basement watching The Three Musketeers and geeking out. And, as the battery of my laptop is dying I may just lay down, watch the movie and doze a bit.

I warned you... mundane.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP