"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I SOOOO Want To Go To This!

>> Thursday, June 01, 2006

I love to travel. If we were to win the lottery I would travel at least 1/3 of the year. (Yes, only 1/3. I love to travel with Doug and he would have to work sometime!) So it is only natural that I subscribe to all kinds of travel sites. Today I got an email from http://na.visitlondon.com/.

There is an exhibit I would love to see: http://na.visitlondon.com/whats_on/queen_mother.html. Art from the personal collection of The Queen Mother. On display at Buckingham Palace. She had several Gainsborough's- I can look at his landscapes for hours. The exhibit also features works in the Royal Collection: Ruben, Faberge, jewelry....

Sigh... Art... In the palace... In London...

C'mon lottery...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP