"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

We're Home!

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

The girls and I had an uneventful drive home. If you count fussy girls who really need to nap and spend half of a 4 hour drive fighting it, uneventful. But we're home now and the girls are resting... And I'm trying to get caught up before Monday. I've got LOTS to do!

I got a great box of giveaway goodies from MomSelect today...

In case you don't know, the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival begins on Monday...

And I have some really good stuff to put on ALL of my blogs for that...

But, before that, I have a few goodies to share, to whet your appetite for the big week...

Be sure to watch tonight & tomorrow... Fun stuff!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP