"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's Home!

>> Sunday, October 19, 2008

My laptop came home today! I'm so happy! Giddy, even.

To celebrate (and because I am sorry I didn't get a recipe up on Friday) I am putting up three tonight! Two of which we had for dinner- Irish Stew & Mini Cheddar Scones. Head over to Fab Food Friday.

To. Die. For. The Guinness makes all the difference. The midwest is expecting a cold front- buy the stuff and make the stew this week!

Last night, since I had nothing else to do (and Doug was on his computer) I watched Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day.


I wasn't really sure about it when I put it on my list but I am so glad I saw it. The movie takes place in a whirlwind 24 hour period. It's brilliantly done and feels almost like it could have been made in the 30's (except for the great film quality).

Adapted from the 1938 classic by Winnifred Watson who "never wrote sad endings"...

It's well worth watching if you haven't yet...

2 comments:

The Fritz Facts 10:17 PM  

I will have to add that one to my list on Netflix. Maybe I will get to see it someday...lol

So glad that you are back and running. Maybe someday I will catch up from being behind...way behind it seems.

Melody 10:44 PM  

I am so glad your computer is home. :) Yeah for you!

I hope you got the pictures I emailed you. If not let me know.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP