"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Free HP Prints

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

MomSelect sent me "credit cards" for free prints from an HP Photosmart Express Station. Each card has 10 prints and I got 4 cards...

So I'm gonna split these in half and give two people each two cards. That's 20 free 4x6 prints at an HP Photo Station.

Follow the HP link above and see if there's a Photosmart Express Station in your area... If there is let me know if you want to win a couple of these cards.

I'll draw the winner Sunday.

And if you haven't joined MomSelect yet... Why not? It's a marketing company focused on moms... Lots of great stuff to try out, share with friends & readers (if you're a blogger), and surveys so you can share your input. Check them out. You don't have to be a blogger, just a mom.

3 comments:

Just a gluten free girl living in a Disney world 10:22 AM  

i checked it out and it seems pretty cool. i would love to win some free prints

Laine 4:24 PM  

scary, I tried to see if they have one in ames, and the thing was flashing around so much I never did figure it out!

Anonymous 10:50 PM  

I know there won't be one in tiny Eureka, but we're going to be traveling next month and I'm sure I could find a place to use them! Elaine's right...that search window has to be the most irritatig thing on the internet!!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP