"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Have You Thought About the Cell Phone Issue?

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

Yeah, me either. Although I know it's going to come around quicker than I expect. Luckily I have MomSelect to keep me in the know of what's out there...

In my pack of goodies was info about Kajeet, cell phone service for kids. It's a completely customizable phone. You can decide when the phone can and can't be used, who can and can't call or text, who is paying for certain calls... It also has a GPS locator option and no annual contract.

And all the features are accessible online! The phones are even fun and fashionable (there's one in pink!)

If you're considering a cell phone for your kids check this out. And use the code "Bonus10" to receive a special $10 airtime bonus.

I also have this fun Kajeet notepad and pen for one lucky reader (includes info packet about Kajeet). Let me know if you want it. I'll draw the winner Sunday, as a prelude to the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival.

PS If you haven't signed up for MomSelect go check them out. You don't have to be a blogger- just a mom!

1 comments:

Anonymous 6:21 PM  

Looks like a fun notepad to me! Sign me up for that drawing!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP