"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Hate to Admit It, But Wii Had Fun

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

To entertain the girls while I was at Bible study last night, Doug hooked up the Wii. We only have the sports games that come with the game and, unfortunately, the girls weren't that interested in them.

When I got home Doug was playing with it and checking out all the other "channels" available. So we played a couple quick sets of bowling and a quick game of tennis. And, darn it, we laughed and had fun!

So, sorry to those who offered to buy it, I think it will stick around. Since we got rid of the cable TV I can see this being a fun winter activity. As much as I hate to admit it...

4 comments:

Melody 11:42 AM  

I know you don't want to spend a lot of time playing the Wii but I really love Guitar Hero. It is the only video game I like besides Tetris.

So much fun...

Anonymous 8:55 PM  

We downloaded Bubble Bobble, and that's a fun one for kids...we have games you can borrow if you want to give them a try. Rayman Raving Rabbids is a hoot!

lila 7:59 AM  

Glad to hear it Jody :)
It really can be a fun family activity and as you know--some of our winter days can be very long.

Have fun!
ps--your package should arrive--please let me know.

The Fritz Facts 2:50 PM  

I am so glad you liked it!! Do the boxing...your arms will get a major work out.

I get most of our games in the $20 section at Target, or second-hand. I have got a couple on ebay that were in perfect condition. There are people out there that play games until they beat the game, and get rid of it for cheap.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP