"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Up North

>> Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The girls and I made it to the Twin Cities safely and are currently ensconced in a hotel that cost me very little- which is good as that is, so far, the only thing I really like about it.

My friend Gina came by and brought the girls gifts- shirts that she hand painted. (You're in for a treat as she will be offering a choice of work from her etsy site next week during Bloggy Giveaways).

But now it's late and the girls are squirrelly... I've got to go lay down with them. Ugh... I wish this was a 2 room suite. Seriously, I know better than to share a single room with them...

2 comments:

Anonymous 5:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Fritz Facts 10:36 AM  

So glad that the trip up was uneventful! Have a great time.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP