"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Shopping Online? Buy Safe.

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

This last paycheck Doug got had an extra amount budgeted out of it- our Christmas money. It’s not a lot of money this year as our budget is pretty slim. We are cutting back on gift giving by quite a bit; not in our little family as we don’t go overboard, but for other family. Which might come as a surprise to them…

Because our budget is so tight I’m going to be looking for the very best deals I can find on products. I’ll be price shopping and buying as much as I can online- because I’m not about to chase all over town if I can help it.

To make sure that I’m safe while shopping online I use buySAFE, a free shopping toolbar that rates online shopping by safety and gives a free bond guarantee up to $25,000 (which will certainly cover my little purchases) and a 30-day identity theft protection following all purchases made through the tool bar.

buySAFE has over 3000 bonded merchants with over 17 million guaranteed purchases. So if you can’t find what you need through their toolbar you aren’t looking very hard.

It’s easy to install so if you’ll be doing any online shopping check it out.

Buysafe_350x400__2


Post?slot_id=23560&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP