"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

How a $74 Per Night Hotel Room is Costing $47.25

>> Thursday, October 09, 2008

No, I don't have an "in" with management.

And I don't have a family member who works there.

It only took a tiny bit of searching- which I was doing anyway as I'm frugal- a phone call and a few clicks on my keyboard.

For all the "ins" on bagging a room for less with Carlson Hotels visit this post at Have Kid Will Travel.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP