"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Swimsuits for Girls Like Me

>> Wednesday, December 19, 2007

If you’ve been around any time at all you’ve heard me gripe about my bQQbs. And I know- from the emails I’ve received asking for bra recommendations- that there are quite a few of you out there that have the same problem I do.

So I wanted to share this resource I found for full busted swimsuits.

Last year I had the worst time trying to find a swimsuit to fit my bQQbs- and the rest of me. Most places carry suits but not separates. BiggerBras.com will sell tops and bottoms separately so you can actually get something that fits! And has support!

Finally, a swimwear site I can use!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP