"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A Mini Review

>> Saturday, December 29, 2007

Well, Doug and I went to a movie last night since our dinner plans got cancelled. We saw the new National Treasure. We both loved the original and the new one, though not as good (are they ever?) did not disappoint us.

As in the first movie, "Riley" really "made" the movie for us. His quips and comments are always good. There is a lot more action in this one, and a death. I saw a few young kids in the audience (aged 5-6) and I'm not sure it is a wise choice for them. I think it's worth seeing in a theater, definitely worth renting and/or buying when it releases on DVD. (HA! I almost said video. How old am I?)

Other stuff:

I finished my grocery list for tomorrows Christmas dinner. I will be shopping as soon as Doug gets out of bed (I let him sleep in, to the best of his ability as the girls are quite loud, on Saturday) and Caelan takes a nap. Then I have a chance of going alone, or only with one child.

My afternoon will be filled with baking and pre-making what I can.

Oh, and since I am *mostly* finished with my travel site I decided to start a new blog. Yep, 'cuz I don't have enough to do. Actually, this one won't take too much time... I'm just going to have my Fab Food Friday goodies at a different site. Don't worry, I'll remind you when I post a new one.

OK, I've been online since 7am, interspersed with childcare, of course, setting up the new site and cruising pricing for Ireland. I should probably stop procrastinating and get to work on things that really need done.

1 comments:

Melody 8:44 AM  

I will have to see that movie when it comes out on DVD. I rarely go to see movies. That last movie I saw in the theater was Knocked Up and before that I can't even remember. I really like the first National Treasure also. But my current movie selections are TMNT and Ratatouille that my children got for Christmas that I have never seen.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP