"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Fab Food Friday

>> Friday, December 07, 2007

OK, so it's Friday. And on Friday I usually offer a recipe. And, to be honest, I even have a couple to share. But the photos are on my camera... Upstairs. And I really don't feel like downloading photos and typing out recipes. Probably because I am drugged again to try to kill my bronchitis.

So what I am going to share with you today is a link to Quick & Easy Appetizers from Kraft.

These are especially great if you need something quick to take to a get-together or you need something impressive to serve guests. I use Kraft recipes quite often. And always receive fabulous compliments!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP