"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

So You Say It's Your Birthday

>> Friday, November 07, 2008

OK, I say it's mine. Yep, another year older, another year wiser and another year closer to my girls being grown.

And what is on my schedule for such an auspicious day, you ask?

Well, I have to get my driver's license renewed. And I just realized they are going to take a photo. Crap. Oh well, what's another bad driver's license photo?

I have a few errands to run: dry cleaner, post office, beauty supply store, Fareway (meat sale!)....

Then home for Caelan's quiet time and to begin preparing Irish Stew for our family gathering tonight. After picking up Brenna from school I'll be making Mini Cheddar Scones to go with the stew.

Because it's my birthday (my BIL's was 3 days ago) I'm not making the cake. Actually, that's not entirely true. My brother and SIL have quite a bit of left over cake from their reception last weekend. So we'll be munching that.

Speaking of baking, if anyone is feeling the overwhelming urge to send a birthday gift my way let me lead you over to this site of flirty aprons... I really like the Chocolate Lime and the Pink Chocolate aprons. But, hey, go ahead and surprise me. I'll wear it as I make you cookies!

10 comments:

Melody 8:53 AM  

Happy Birthday! Those aprons are adorable.

Paula Reece 10:05 AM  

Happy Happy Birthday! Wish I could go scrapping with you tomorrow. Unfortunately, I've got to clean and move around kids' bedrooms instead. I would MUCH rather be hanging with you at Archivers!! Have a great time tonight. Mmm...I can smell that Irish Stew already!

Jill 11:10 AM  

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful day and your year ahead is blessed in many ways.

The Fritz Facts 12:28 PM  

Happy Birthday to you!!!! I love birthdays. Have a great time scrapbooking this weekend, enjoy the day away.

Laine 12:58 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! And if you really like those aprons, I could make one! Really! And for half the price too!

Marie 6:55 PM  

Happy birthday Jody! Hope you got to kick up your feet a bit today...

Sally 7:15 PM  

Happy happy birthday!!

Fantastagirl 8:22 PM  

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife 11:05 PM  

Happy Birthday!

mmm Irish stew - you are making me hungry! :)

Jennifer 7:19 AM  

Happy Birthday! Hope all you wishes come true :)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP