"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sergi Zholtok Dies at 31

>> Friday, December 03, 2004

When I lived in St. Paul most nights the Wild had a home game I could be found in the first row behind the player's bench. Yep, I was a die-hard fan. Still am. But with the strike continuing I'm not really paying as much attention as usual.

So when I wandered over to the Minnesota Wild website tonight and saw that Sergi Zholtok had died a month ago I was shocked. He was my favorite player and I mourned when he was traded to Nashville. Now I mourn for his family.

He was a terrific hockey player & he'll be sorely missed.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP