"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Married Christmas

>> Saturday, December 25, 2004

Doug-

Happy Second Married Christmas. I love you more than yesterday and not so much as tomorrow. (Sorry for the cliche, it just seemed to fit.)

You have allowed me to begin to truly know myself and to become the wife and mother I never knew that I desperately wished to be.

You support and encourage my secret dreams without making them seem silly.

You don't poke too much fun at me when I watch Friends reruns that I can recite word for word.

You let Toby move in even though the "house isn't set up for a dog"- especially a 100 pound dog.

You eat my cooking- even when it isn't very good.

You love my friends- even the really screwed up ones- as much as I do.

You love me.

In you I have everything I ever need. I love you. Merry Christmas.



Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP