"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Questing Cat

>> Monday, November 08, 2004

A First Infantry Division trooper takes on liberals who would rather believe their own propaganda than hear the stories of people actually in theater.

Now let me ask you all a few silly little questions....what in the world makes you think that you can talk to me about my war? I don't mean the war in Iraq, I don't mean the global war on terror. I mean my little living and breathing war. My fighting, my suffering, my experience. Alvaro has come seeking truth - at least he claimed. He and his ilk claim they are trying to free themselves of the lies the American War Machine is selling them. What fools. You seek knowledge in the words of others, by judging them from your experience. Then try to sell me the rehashed chewed up digestion of MY experience. Alvaro, you truly have learned nothing.

I went onto your site, and saw your many references. Not only am I impressed by the inaccuracy and bias of your sources and comments, but amazed by the general willingness to accept them. Not only do you spout off inconsistent figures, unlikely conspiracy theories, and disproven rethoric, but you then try and tell ME where and how this incident happened? Tell me the status of MY sector? Good god, have I taught you nothing.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP