"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

HaloScan Comments

>> Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I like the HaloScan comments on other sites, so I thought I would try it out here as well. That's why you see two lines of comments.

The first line (to the right of the post author and time) are links to HaloScan comments (marked with HS). On the second line are the links to the Blogger style comments (marked with Blogger).

If enough people like the HaloScan version, I can get all of the old Blogger comments moved over so nothing is lost.

Please use this post to let me know if you like the HaloScan comments, would like me to try another commenting service or would like me to leave the Blogger comments.









Which commenting service do you like best?
HaloScan (HS)
Blogger basic (Blogger)
Other - be sure to tell me in the comments section


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com


2 comments:

Doug H 2:04 PM  

Ric, here's what I did in the links section. (MS Word document) Let me know if this doesn't answer your questions.

Doug H 2:07 PM  

Okay the link to a Word document doesn't work in the Blogger redirect. Copy the URL into your browser...

http://www.halstedenterprises.biz/Pictures/Blogs/LinksSectionInBlogger.doc

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP