"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

First (Mom) Birthday

>> Monday, November 08, 2004

Yesterday was my first birthday as a mom. I received gift certificates for massages (and other pampering) and cards with diaper humor. I think I see a trend....

Every time I sit down & try to write something coherant Brenna decides it is time to be held. Now is no exception. And typing with one hand while holding her is near to impossible- so I'm off....

1 comments:

Lars 9:31 AM  

I came on here to tell you happy birthday, but you beat me to it by talking about your own birthday! So happy birthday Jody!!! I have it on my calander, probably from when you said what it was back in the "when is Brenna going to be born? between these special events" blog.

Hope it was a good one!! :-D

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP