"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Not Again

>> Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm not sure when I initially woke but when I finally gave in and got out of bed the clock read 2:42. AM.

Ugh.

The worst part is that I am fighting a cold & really need my sleep. Sadly the early to bed part of the previous evening is working against me.

So I am going to take advantage of this "quiet time"and maybe get something done. Or watch episodes of Psych that I've missed. I haven't really decided yet.

2 comments:

The Fritz Facts 9:14 AM  

Twice in one week! You poor thing. Not a good time. I hope you get better sleep soon!!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife 10:19 PM  

Ugh, again? I hope tonight is better for you!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP