"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Princess in Her Chariot

>> Friday, September 23, 2005

I finished it last night. Finally. It wasn't a difficult task, but the hand beading took forever... especially since I am having an issue with tendonitis in my right hand. But I think it turned out beautifully.

Here is just a reminder of what the wagon looks like normally...



And here it is disguised as a deluxe chariot fit for a princess...



Complete with parasol with net to block bugs and some sun...


Look at that beading. The beads really finished the parasol.


I even made seat covers. Sweet ride, huh?


I anticipate many comments and compliments. To which I will smile humbly and say, "Oh, it was nothing."

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP