"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

No Thyme on My Hands

>> Friday, September 02, 2005

But there is some on my kitchen floor... Brenna's new favorite playthings are spices. Specifically, small Tones spices....

Wonderful garage sale-ing today. I spent just under $13 and got (for Brenna) 2 corduroy jumper outfits, a denim Mikey Mouse vest, a lavendar Old Navy fleece vest, an adorable sweater/leggings outfit, the cutest cream colored jacket with leopard print kittens, cuff & collar, 5 pair of tights for winter and the Fisher Price Gobble & Go Hippo. I'm almost giddy about that last item.

Gas went up another 10 cents. I am still avioding filling the Explorer. I'll have to do it Sunday, though. Crap. Maybe I'll make Doug do it...

So much yet to do today. Brenna just went down for her nap which gives me maybe 2 hours. I should get busy.

But, before I go, another photo from my trip to Ireland in 2002.

Behold, the Cilff of Insanity. (Anyone?) Actually the Cliffs of Moher. It was overcast when I got there but when the sun came out everything was golden for just a moment. I'm not an overly religious person, but at that moment I really think I felt God. I don't think I have ever seen anything so magnificient.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BTW, the small specks on top of the cliff, kind of to the left... those are people. Perspective, huh?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP