"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Countdown Continues

>> Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Two months. Sixty days. Counting down to Ireland. And since I have nothing to chat about today I'm going to share a few photos from my last trip.

Ireland is a most magical place. I visited places where I felt that I wasn't alone; I was sure I wasn't alone. Do these photos convince you?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This photo was taken at a churchyard in Tralee. This photo was taken mid-morning. The day was overcast and grey. So where did the dark blue sky come from? How about the floating orbs?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another churchyard photo. This one was just outside of Killarney. Again, an overcast day. Notice the two orbs on the left? How about the light coming up from the stones. FYI: it wasn't visible to me when I took the photo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the ancient Christian cross at Kilmalkedar Church. Funny fog on the left, anyone?

So?




Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP