"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Come On

>> Monday, September 05, 2005

I just put Brenna to bed. I have the baby monitor in my office just in case she cries as I am in the basement and she is on the second level. Celtic lullabies are playing softly and I hear Brenna rolling around. Then, clear as day, I hear, "Come on," said in a fun, light voice.

No, I did not imagine it. No, there was no static or interference on the monitor.
We have a singing ducky in Brenna's bathroom. It's one of those stuffed ones that you pull a cord to make it play. Except we don't have to pull the cord. It plays.

Yes, I've replaced the batteries. It plays alone. Yes, I've removed the batteries. It still plays.

Jarod & Amanda stayed the other night. Amanda was awaken by something knocking on the bedroom door. She looked at the clock; saw the time was 4:51. She looked again and realized that Jarod had covered the clock- she couldn't see it. She grabbed her cell phone, checked the time: 4:51. Toby growled. Amanda covered her head & went back to sleep.

Our little ghostie is certainly making her presence known lately. At least she seems friendly.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP