"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Karnival of the Kidz

>> Thursday, September 08, 2005

YIKES!!!

I promised to host the Karnival of Kidz this coming Monday. I have been so busy I haven't played in weeks! And now I have to host!


Help me!!!

Get those entries in. It's back to school time- I know you all have fun stuff to share.

Submitting your entry is easy! You can visit Conservative Cat and fill out her Carnival Entry Form. OR you can email your link to karnival(dot)kidz(at)gmail(dot)com.

Easy...easy...easy.

The Karnival needs hosts. You may volunteer your time and considerable talents at the above email address or by visiting Karnival of Kidz.

What are you waiting for? Find a great link for me to play with!!! GO!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP