"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

SSDD

>> Thursday, August 09, 2007

The thing about staying at home is the days run together. If I don't look at a calendar I honestly don't know- or really care- what day it is.

Well, I didn't, during the summer. Things are changing this fall as Brenna begins pre-school two days a week. Monday and Wednesday from 9 to 11 am I will have ONE KID! That may not sound like a lot but it's a perfect mental break. It will allow me to get stuff done without *quite* so much "help". And it will give Caelan and I some one-on-one time.

Today I know is Tuesday because CoffeeGirl comes to play. No, wait, she had a party to attend on Tuesday... Today is Thursday. Yes, Thursday.

Right?

4 comments:

Jodi 7:43 AM  

I know that feeling well. But now that I have all five kids in school, I have to keep track of the days. You should see my calendar. :)

Jill 2:04 PM  

I think it's Thursday???? I know what you mean about the "help"! But, I also remember how much I liked to "help" when I was young... and how much I learned doing it! Hope preschool is fun!

Anonymous 6:33 PM  

And I kept thinking it was Friday.... sigh...

Fantastagirl 6:43 PM  

and I was wishing it was Friday too...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP